We’re looking for a Solution Engineer to support expanding the use of Velocity to a larger group of customers. In this role, you will take customers from the first introduction with our product, through deploying on Velocity, to successfully running their business on it. This is a critical role that serves as a trusted technical advisor to our customers. You'll partner with our customers on onboarding, consulting on best practices, and increasing overall adoption.
- Perform technical discovery and gather requirements from prospects and customers
- Demonstrate and prove the technical feasibility of the Velocity platform to highly technical and developer audiences
- Lead POC implementations and establish technical success criteria
- Build relationships with key decision makers and technical champions
- Communicate customer feedback and perspectives to appropriate teams to be considered for future product strategy
- Contribute to internal knowledge repositories and build technical documentation to support sales efforts
- Provide comprehensive onboarding support and technical guidance for feature adoption
- Provide customer experience management, technical guidance, and best practices as the subject matter expert in our product
- Experience working in one or more of the major cloud IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Docker or some orchestration platform (Kubernetes / Mesos / ECS / Nomad / Swarm / OpenShift)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code and willingness to level-up on cloud infra in a short amount of time - advantage
- Programming experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager, but we're also open to engineers looking to make a change!
- Strong communication skills